A Cookie is a file that is downloaded onto your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to save and recover information about a user's browsing habits or about his/her computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which your computer uses it, they may be used to recognise the user. The user's browser only keeps cookies on its hard drive for the current session. They occupy a minimal amount of memory and do not damage the computer.
Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browsing session (those called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies by default, but temporary or saved cookies can be enabled or disabled in the security settings.
Without your express consent –by enabling cookies on your browser, cookies will not link the saved data with your personal details provided when registering or purchasing.
What type of cookies does this website use?
- Technical cookies: These are cookies that allow a user to browse a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services offered on it, e.g. to control traffic and data communication, to identify the session, to access restricted areas, to remember the items in an order, to carry out the purchasing process, to request registration or participation in an event, to use security elements while browsing, to store contents for broadcasting videos or sound or sharing contents on social networks.
- User profiling cookies: These are cookies that allow the user to access the service with certain general characteristics that are predefined according to a number of criteria in the user's terminal, e.g. language, type of browser via which the service is accessed, regional settings from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analytics cookies: These are cookies that, when properly used by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus measure the use that users make of the service and perform a statistical analysis. To do this we analyse how you browse our website in order to improve the products or services we offer you.
- Advertising cookies: These are cookies that, when properly used by us or by third parties, allow us to make more effective use of the advertising spaces on the website by adapting the content of the advert to the requested content of the service or the use that you make of our website. We do this by analysing your Internet browsing habits and we can show you adverts related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These are cookies that enable us to manage, as effectively as possibly, the advertising spaces that the editor has included on the website, application or platform from which the service is requested. These cookies store information about users' behaviour, obtained by continuously observing their browsing habits, which enables us to develop a specific profile in order to show relevant advertising.
Third-party cookies: The Website www.patiodelaalameda.com may use third-party services to collect information on behalf of El Hotel Patio de la Alameda for statistical purposes, about the user's use of the Site and for the purpose of offering other services related to the Website's activities and other Internet services.
In particular, this Website uses Google Analytics, a website analytics service provided by Google, Inc. with headquarters at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043, United States. For these services, cookies are used to collect information, including the user's IP address, which is sent to, processed and stored by Google under the terms established on the Google.com Website. This includes the possibility of the information being sent to third parties due to legal requirements or when said third parties process the information on Google's behalf.
You can enable, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring your computer's browser options.
If you have any questions about this cookies policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Patio de la Alameda / Three Star Hotel / City Break /
Andalusian Tourism Registry: H/SE/01169 / All rights reserved.
Commercial information: Gestión Mercaderes S.L Tax ID No. B91202804 Page 141 of volume 3451 of the companies register, Sheet No. SE-48,060, Entry No. 1