What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the anonymous user.
1. Types of cookies according to the period of time they remain activated.
Depending on the length of time they remain activated in the terminal equipment we can distinguish:
- Session Cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only of interest to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (e.g. a list of products purchased).
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, and can range from a few minutes to several years.
2. Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them.
Depending on who is the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which the cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Own Cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
3. Types of cookies according to their purpose.
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies are processed, we can distinguish between:
- Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, make the purchase process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features during navigation, store content for broadcasting videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization Cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user's terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the locale from which you access the service, etc..
- Analysis cookies: These cookies allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data of the users of the service.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
What types of cookies does this particular website use?
Definition, identification and purpose of the cookies of this Web not exempted by the LSSI.
They would be:
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the supply of products or services we offer.
- Advertising Cookies: These cookies are those that, either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as effectively as possible the supply of advertising space on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or the use you make of our website. To do this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
Cookie identification table and purpose.
|1P_JAR, CONSENT, NID||THIRD PARTIES||GOOGLE INC.||THESE COOKIES ARE USED BY GOOGLE TO STORE USER PREFERENCES AND INFORMATION DURING THE DISPLAY OF PAGES WITH GOOGLE MAPS IN THEY.||HTTPS://SUPPORT.GOOGLE.COM/ANALYTICS/ANSWER/6004245|
|_GRECAPTCHA||THIRD PARTIES||WORDPRESS||THIS COOKIE BELONGS TO A WORDPRESS PLUGIN THAT ENABLES A CAPTCHA AS A SECURITY METHOD IN THE WEB.||-|
|_GA, _GAT, _GID||THIRD PARTIES (ANÁLISIS)||GOOGLE ANALYTICS||STORE A UNIQUE CUSTOMER ID AND IS USED FOR CUSTOMER CONTROL. VISITS||https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage?hl=es|
|PHPSESSID||OWN||PATIODELAALAMEDA.COM||COOKIE THAT STORES A SESSION ID R WHEN ACCESSING THE WEB.||-|
GESTION MERCADERES S.L. recommends its users to consult the help of their browser or access the help web pages of the main browsers:
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferences
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=e s-419
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/
- Other browsers: consult the documentation of the browser you have installed.
If the user would like more information on how to revoke the consent given or on the procedure to disable cookies, as well as to perform any other action, please contact us.
If you have any questions about the Cookies Policy of the web, you can contact GESTION MERCADERES S.L. through the following address RESERVAS@PATIODELAALAMEDA.COM indicating in the subject "Cookies Policy".
Changes in the Privacy / Cookies policy.
The website may modify this Cookies Policy according to legislative or regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt this policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, so Users are advised to visit it periodically.
When significant changes occur in this Cookies Policy, they will be communicated to Users through the website WWW.PATIODELAALAMEDA.COM.